Corporate “Team Building” Events
Client Appreciation Events
Corporate clinics and workshops are a great way to promote ‘team building’!
Our corporate team building and client appreciation workshops are designed for any number of participants – golfers or new/non golfers – we can provide any format or instructional topics related to the game and make it fun! Initially, we will sit with you to design your event so that it meets your expectations. Box lunches and beverages for breakfast, lunch or dinner are available for your group.
For example, we can provide:
- Short-game and Full Swing Evaluations – Identifying the opportunity each participant has for improvement.
- Equipment Evaluation – With a brief fitting session we will determine if your clubs fit you or if you do not have equipment we will help you with the specifications you need for your purchase.
- Fitness Evaluation – We use a digital platform Kinexit for a personal assessment of your current mobility and flexibility as it relates to golf. Kinexit will provide you with a sweat free workout that will help you improve your mobility and allow you to enjoy the game more. And pain free if this is an issue.
- AimPoint Green Reading – This system is used by the best players around the world! After one session, it can be used on your very next round. Simple, accurate and takes all of the guesswork out of reading the break of a putt. This is a solution!
- 9 and 18 Hole Events – We can provide you and your group with a fun “tournament in a box”! We do all the work…you just get there on time…oh, we can provide transportation too.
Our participants can expect to get personal instruction and attention from our award winning PGA Professional staff. The use of technology such as FlightScope, BodiTrak, Coach Now and more will enhance your understanding of your game.
Call us at (336)605-0052 and talk with our Director of Instruction, Rick Murphy, PGA.
“Thank you for the great outing you provided our sales team last Monday. Spending the afternoon with you has given us some basic fundamentals to revert to and hopefully move forward on improving our games. You made us all feel so comfortable. We look forward to being with you next spring. Thanks again!”
–Gray McCaskill, President, Senn Dunn